Overall Satisfaction with Jabber
Jabber is one of two solutions we use for collaboration and presence. We leverage Jabber both in-office and on our mobile devices to be able to real-time chat, answer our desk extensions, determine presence and availability of coworkers, and manage our Webex Meetings and Personal Rooms.
- IM type chat sessions with coworkers
- Mobile App allows for answering phone calls that come to desk phone regardless of location
- Provide Presence information regarding coworker's status and availability
- Video Calling
- Calendar integration, not all meetings seem to sync
- Increased employee productivity
- Decreased time necessary to collaborate and coordinate on tickets and projects
- Enabled employees to share documents and media
We've had very few issues and Cisco TAC has been very responsive and better than average at resolving Jabber cases.
Do you think Cisco Jabber delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Jabber's feature set?
Did Cisco Jabber live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Jabber go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Jabber again?
Jabber is great for companies of all sizes that are running Cisco UC/IPT, especially those with scattered workforces or locations. It enables employees to see whether coworkers are on the phone, in a meeting, or available, and to collaborate in real-time via chat, voice, or video as well as via Webex Meetings.