Overall Satisfaction with JotForm
A big part of my job as a consultant is to find the cheapest available product without compromising on functionality, security and overall ease of use. Jotform is one of the top 3 companies I look to for ease of a company's digital transformation by way of converting existing familiar pdf forms into full force web forms that open the door for automating the data that comes from those forms. Adoption for a new company is easy as the forms are based on their old pdf forms. Great product, great price and great service response .
- digitization during pandemic
- Ease of use by drag and drop
- 100's of template to modify to your use case
- HIPPAA compliant if need be
- Sometimes handwritting on a pdf form or a particular font doesn't transfer well
- Enterprise cost is somewhat high if youre expecting a large influx of users 50k+ in a day
- Pdf tables often times do not transfer well
- The entry level price is a no brainer for any new startup that isn't quite sure how they're going to digitize their organization. You can cancel anytime
- There are a ton of applications that can be custom created to suit your needs
- Extremely quick to create a mock up to show a client "what could be "
Do you think Jotform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jotform's feature set?
Did Jotform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jotform go as expected?
Would you buy Jotform again?
A child could use the drag and drop function, often times there is no need to create anything if you're simply converting pdfs to form its automated.
During the COVID pandemic, Jotform in less than a day had saved the organization by how quickly my team and many others in the organization could pick it up and run with it. Digital Transformation for an organization that was used to seeing prospects face to face and filling physical paper work was a must but it was the pandemic that forced the hand and Jotform was there to save the organization in short time.