May 14, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with JungleDocs
We use JungleDocs as a template solution across our SharePoint sites. It enforces standardization.
- Enforces standardization
- User friendly, for the end user
- The ability for the end user to manipulate the content
- Works well with SharePoint
- The ability to update fields in headers and footers, if they change after the document has been created
- When content or metadata change, the document doesn't auto update the fields in the document, you have to manually go and click the update option (excludes fields in headers or footers footers)
- It has been well received and used constantly by all end users in the business
Do you think JungleDocs delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JungleDocs's feature set?
Did JungleDocs live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of JungleDocs go as expected?
Would you buy JungleDocs again?