Overall Satisfaction with k6 (formerly Load Impact)
[k6 (formerly Load Impact) is] mainly used by my department to measure performance we use it in spike and stress testing to find threshold of our internal Apps in our company of 2000 employees[.] [It makes] sure that [the apps are] mature enough to stand usage of 2000 employees and more which makes [them] reliable to use every day[.]
- Load testing
- Stress testing
- Performance testing
- Spike testing
- I would like to see k6 run in browsers
- I would like to be able to import npm modules
- I would like to see k6 has a GUI
- K6 make its easy to engage Devs in testing
- Extremely fast installation make it count for us
- Not using all system resources is a great benefit
Do you think k6 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with k6's feature set?
Did k6 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of k6 go as expected?
Would you buy k6 again?