Overall Satisfaction with Kameleoon
The main user of Kameleoon is the Marketing department (Chief of Digital Marketing & UX Manager) but it tends to be used by the IT Team as well to involve them more in project developments. Kameleoon allows us to check which version is the most performing (through the KPIs associated with each experience: click tracking, revenue, etc)
- Kameleoon offers a complete onboarding to give you all the keys needed to be skilful on the platform (kick-off, business training, and technical training). We’ve started to get to grips with the platform via first the Graphic Editor (which doesn’t need dev skills) and now we’re only using the Code Editor since we’re more and more experienced with Kameleoon.
- We appreciate the fact that even when you are more and more autonomous, our customer success is still there to advise us on business issues (consulting) but also to help you on technical issues (technical and support teams).
- Nothing so far. In the past, some features were missing (for example, graphic editor on mobile or impossible to move the style sheet on the graphic editor) but they have been deployed with the new platform. The Product team is really listening to the clients' feedback and continuously improving the platform.
- Kameleoon is well appropriated if you want to :
- - Provide a better customer experience (CX).
- - Monitoring your KPIs directly through their results dashboard.
- - Make changes on your website if you don’t have any bandwidth in your IT team.
- If you want to be completely autonomous, some JS or CSS skills are needed. In any case, you can rely on the Kameleoon teams who will help you on any purposes.
- Kameleoon allows us to increase our revenues and average cart through the different experiments deployed. It also allows us to validate some hypotheses before making the changes into production on the website.
Do you think Kameleoon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kameleoon's feature set?
Did Kameleoon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kameleoon go as expected?
Would you buy Kameleoon again?