December 16, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kapost
Most members of the marketing department are using Kapost. Anyone involved in the creation of marketing assets is using Kapost. It addresses version control issues, workflow issues, visibility and storage issues.
- Kapost has a great workflow function that keeps everyone on track with notifications and specific settings per content type.
- Kapost is great for allowing teams to communicate with each other and see the same items everyone is working on.
- Kapost has great customer service, and items we suggest have been implemented into the system.
- The calendar function is very confusing, and no one uses it at our company.
- There needs to be some sort of smart task feature that, after putting in some settings, it will know what the lead time is for a project based on the content type.
- There should be reminder notifications beyond the one initial reminder or overdue email that comes in. It should badger the person until they complete their step or change the workflow. This would ensure that things don't fall through the cracks, and the amount of Kapost babysitting would be less.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Accurate customer assets
- Increased production level, increased output of assets
We are using some other systems that might have replaced Kapost, but none of them had the workflow functionality we were looking for. So, we're sticking with Kapost for now.