Overall Satisfaction with Kaseya AuthAnvil
We use AuthAnvil to support two-factor authenticated, remote VPN access into an AD-enabled windows environment.
- Relatively simple integration with AD via Radius
- Self-service portal for Token management
- Use of third-party token hardware
- Web interfaces are relatively complex, not entirely ready for end-users
- Token transfers are slightly cumbersome (e.g. moving from hard to soft-token and vice-versa)
- It remains as a separate, local AD-driven solution, independent from external, rising auth platforms (e.g. Azure)