KeepTruckin Is An Excellent Business Choice
August 04, 2021
KeepTruckin Is An Excellent Business Choice
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with KeepTruckin
We currently use KeepTruckin across the entire organization for ELD compliance and asset tracking. We plan to continue using KeepTruckin across our entire fleet and feel that it is a service provider with products we can count on to grow with us as we expand. It is my experience that the KeepTruckin ELD system is best and easiest ELD system on the market. It solves the problem of having a dependable and reliable system. We count on KeepTruckin support that is available to us and our drivers 24/7/365. I especially love that when we call for support they know who we are and they are always able to resolve any issue we or our drivers are having with the ELD system 100% of the time. The service support team are always knowledgeable, helpful and friendly 100% of the time. I feel like they are part of our team and not just an outside/external service solution provider.
- The KeepTruckin IVR system pre-validates us before speaking to a support representative so we don’t have waste time going over the information again.
- The support team is always respectful, courteous and very knowledgeable about their product. Even if we can’t explain an issue well, they seem to always be able to decipher what the issue is and help us resolve it. The issues we have experienced are usually user based and not because the system is flawed.
- KeepTruckin provided quality expert support from answering questions before we choose their solution all the way through to installation and end user support. They were there every step of the way so we could get it done right the first time. The KeepTruckin ELD is easy to install and use. It plugs into all standard 9-pin, 6-pin, or OBDII diagnostic ports and since our fleet of vehicles are newer mixed models including Mack and Volvo trucks, KeepTruckin provides special cable harnesses. We specified the type of diagnostic port in we needed for each vehicle. They also provide Y-cables so we can hide the cabling behind a trim panel.
- Sometimes the GPS location timing is not quite exactly accurate with where a vehicle is actually located. I believe this is attributed poor cell tower signals in various areas, especially mountainous areas so I don’t feel it’s KeepTruckin’s ELD system’s issue.
- I believe the KeepTruckin software to be excellent and well-balanced,
- I really like all of the training materials KeepTruckin provides on its website.
- I especially like that KeepTruckin seems to invest well in hiring the best support staff and ensuring all of their support staff are well trained, patient, confident and knowledgeable about their system. I hope they will never cut corners in this area.
- We like and use the Geofencing feature. It hells us accurately identity when vehicles are enter and exit any geofence we set up. This helps us better manage our drivers and fleet.
- We like the dash camera feature and hope that this feature will improve as available technology improves.
- Improved driver safety.
- 100% FMCSA ELD compliance
KeepTruckin seems to invest well in hiring the best support staff and ensuring all of their support staff are well trained, confident, patient and knowledgeable about their system. They never seem to rush us off or make us feel stupid for asking a question. They are always courteous, respectful and professional. They seem to be customer satisfaction focused, as well as focused on resolving any issue the first time. We have never had to call about the same issue twice. I hope they will never cut corners in this area.
We believe in taking the necessary time to resolve issues the first so we don’t have to keep addressing the same issue repeatedly. KeepTruckin seems to share the same mindset with us. We don’t waste valuable time with repeat issues. We rarely have any issues at all, and if there are issues it’s usually user error. We chose KeepTruckin because we feel it is a simple to use all-in-one fleet management system that can grow with us as we expand our company. We are able to keep track of our drivers without having to contact them on the road so they can concentrate on safe driving. We are able to get the reports we need when we need them. We are able to obtain accurate geofencing information which helps us know when our vehicles enter and leave the truck yard as well as when they enter and leave Shipper and Receiver/Consignee delivery locations. This is helpful if there is ever a detainment dispute with a Shipper, Receiver/Consignee or Broker. Knowing where are drivers and assets are at all times helps us provide better updates to our customers about the status of every load we service. All of these benefits matter and can help reduce unnecessary losses in rates. The ease of use results in driver satisfaction levels when they’re on the road as well as in compliance if ever stopped for an inspection. Being able to provide ELD logs and reporting are paramount and essential to avoiding fines and help keep us and our drivers in compliance with FMCSA rules and regulations.
KeepTruckin support has always been available to us. We feel they are a service provider we can count on with products we can count on to grow with us as we expand. It is my experience that the KeepTruckin ELD system is best and easiest ELD system on the market. It solves the problem of having a dependable and reliable system. We count on KeepTruckin support and they have always been available to us and our drivers 24/7/365. We have never experienced a long wait time when we call for support. They know who we are when we call because their IVR phone system accurately identifies us to their support team when we are connected. They are always able to resolve any issue we or our drivers are having with the ELD system or desk top system 100% of the time. The service support team are always knowledgeable, helpful, professional and friendly 100% of the time. I feel like they are part of our team and not just an outside/external service solution provider. We have never experienced a time when KeepTruckin wasn’t available to us or our drivers…even in the middle of the night or what would normally be the busiest time of any business day. We are very satisfied with choosing KeepTruckin.
Do you think Motive (previously KeepTruckin) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Motive (previously KeepTruckin)'s feature set?
Did Motive (previously KeepTruckin) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Motive (previously KeepTruckin) go as expected?
Would you buy Motive (previously KeepTruckin) again?
When we were having an issue with our drivers reflecting as “unidentified drivers” and couldn’t seem to figure out the issues, we contacted KeepTruckin and the support person was able to log into our system and identify the issues, explain it to us and help us and our driver correct the issue so that it wouldn’t happen again. We especially appreciate that KeepTruckin seems to invest well in hiring the best support staff and ensuring all of their support staff are well trained, confident and knowledgeable about their system. I hope they will never cut corners in this area.
15 - Administration and drivers
7 - Executive level, administrative, operations, and accounting.
- Asset tracking
- Driver tracking
- Load location tracking