Overall Satisfaction with KeepTruckin
We have a gateway ELD,ELD subscription and data subscription through KeepTruckin. The products and services are used by me, the owners and our driver. we are able to stay in compliance with D.O.T. by using the electronic log system. we are also able to receive information on fault codes with our truck. We have constant location data available in regards to the location of our truck and product. We are able to update customers on E.T.A of our truck and know when delivery has been made allowing us to send the final invoice.
- Customer support is excellent, I called basically new to all this and just knowing that our company had just gotten its first truck and driver and that we needed to be in compliance. I received all the information I needed to make a decision with no pressure. I made my choice partially based on a great product and service package they were offering. Since then I've had questions about other products and they've been most helpful and even added data to the standard amount that comes with a subscription for a very reasonable price.
- Technical support is also a strong point of theirs. Our driver and honestly myself as well are not that tech-savvy and when we had problems with either the gateway itself or one of the corresponding apps, tech support walked us through and got everything working and working the way we wanted it to.
- We also enjoy add on product info they share with us and promotional offers
- I am not sure if this is a keep truckin problem or a gateway problem but the logs could be a little easier to edit when a mistake has been made
- The driver app and connecting to the vehicle has had some past issues that could maybe be resolved by a better app but technical support did help us through it
- The gateway codes sometimes dont match with exact codes in truck, gateway seems much more sensitive which could be a good thing
- We are confident that safety will be improved by our having keep truckin as we can monitor our drivers driving and he can as well
- another positive impact is knowing we are always in compliance with regulations
- our driver seems to enjoy it as it has made keeping logs very easy
We have had several issues with the app and the ELD itself (some of this may have been operator error) and technical support has been great and got the issue resolved quickly and easily. They stayed on phone with us for as long as we needed and walked us through getting a problem resolved and once resolved have checked back with us to make sure the problem was resolved and sent helpful links
As neither I or our driver are all that tech-savvy if this wasn't an easy product and service to use it most likely would not be getting used. The fact that I can quickly and easily log in and see exactly where the driver is and has been very helpful in several different situations, just today something came up where it would be helpful for him to make an unplanned stop to pick up a part if he had not already passed location. I was able to see that he had not passed the location yet and coordinate saving us shipping costs by having him pick up the part
I have not one single time not been able to get ahold of KeepTruckin either through phone or through the app. the apps themselves seem to always work once bugs were worked out with assistance from technical support were quick and easy to reach. The only negative thing on availability I can say is when I wanted to purchase extra data it was a bit of a run around as I couldn't get directly connected to the person that handles that, I had to wait for a callback
Do you think Motive (previously KeepTruckin) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Motive (previously KeepTruckin)'s feature set?
Did Motive (previously KeepTruckin) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Motive (previously KeepTruckin) go as expected?
Would you buy Motive (previously KeepTruckin) again?
I believe probably KeepTruckin is well suited for any scenario where a company has a truck on the road, it's going to provide some sort of advantage even if you're just driving very locally. But definitely, if you are going to be traveling out of state it's a must-have. Also multiple trucks will be much easier to manage ect with KeepTruckin.