Kindful has been kind to us
February 10, 2020
Kindful has been kind to us
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kindful
Kindful is helping us manage our donor relations. Our primary use of the software is to manage and grow our donor engagement. Reporting and tracking are the two primary uses. We also use Kindful as a hub for the other software tools we are using. When someone donates, check-in as a guest, volunteers, or goes to one of our events, we port them over to Kindful and attempt to assimilate them further into our organization.
- Kindful has a simple user interface that allows for an inexperienced team member to be able to navigate with ease.
- Kindful is good for small to mid-sized nonprofits who need decent reporting features.
- We use a handful of different software to meet our everyday needs, Kindful's integrations often time create duplicate contacts that we spend a lot of time cleaning up.
- Kindful's donation pages aren't great, they have partners that you can use that have better donation pages and flows but they come at an additional cost.
- Kindful's customer service team has saved us a lot of time and effort by being extremely helpful. I can't speak highly enough about the customer service they offer.
- We spend a lot of time cleaning our data base. I wish Kindful had a cleaner integration process.
We recently added HarnessApp to our software tools. Harness has a strong donor interface but not the backbone that Kindful has to offer. We find them a good match. I looked at dozens of other platforms that compare to Kindful but we always find ourselves sticking with Kindful as our primary CRM.
Every time we reach out to the Kindful support team, they are quick to answer and happy to help. We find that the Kindful customer support team is professional, kind, and willing to take the time and put in the effort to solve problems. Even when they say they will research and call back, by the time they call you back you can tell they put a lot of effort into researching your answer. Really great customer support.
Do you think Kindful, a Bloomerang product delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kindful, a Bloomerang product's feature set?
Did Kindful, a Bloomerang product live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kindful, a Bloomerang product go as expected?
Would you buy Kindful, a Bloomerang product again?
I recommend Kindful as a good and affordable option for small to midsize non-profits. I find that it's easy to use, easy to integrate and an overall good off-the-shelf option. The learning curve to navigate Kindful is minimal, probably the most straightforward interface that I have used. I don't think Kindful is the best tool for groups that have a large donor base and need strong reporting.