Klaus makes the review process much easier as it is user friendly, and easy to understand
July 05, 2022

Sainath Bysani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Klaus

It contains all the functionality you require and operates well. It is very much simple and most effective. For conducting help desk conversation reviews, this is a very simple and scalable approach. It's intuitive, and provides a lot of value in short interval of time.
Another feature i.e., custom scorecard allows us to concentrate on what we require, the organization, and the information provided by the dashboard. It ensures that all our team to stay organized and we're all on the same page.
  • Simple to use and it provides lots of value in a short amount of time.
  • Support is always helpful and friendly - 10/10 star rating :)
  • Assignments, detailed statistics and the simple review flow.
  • Filtering and displaying data/reporting on data.
  • I feel entire platform tends to get a bit slow especially end of the week.
  • Scoring. It's not easy to adjust the scores for receiving a good result. I would like to have more options like 1-5 instead of 1-3.
  • Support for multiple score cards
  • Fast and clean user interface
  • Dashboard highlights
  • As it is easy to use, sure shot it gives a positive impact as a user.
  • Rating options seems bit limited and I feel sometimes it give negative imapct
  • Also there are times where I end up reviewing the same types of conversations over and over again and it would be nice to have a filter out certain types of conversations.
I think I have mentioned all the plus points regarding Klaus.
Also, the browser extension is great and they have excellent support service.

Do you think Klaus delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Klaus's feature set?

Did Klaus live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Klaus go as expected?

Would you buy Klaus again?

Customization, Klaus will have lots of advanced settings and this help us to understand what are the most common failures( feature 'root causes') and with that, we can focus on increasing quality.
Also, pinned item section is helpful when you need to quickly highlight an issue.
Support for multiple score cards, a clean user interface, the ability to give and receive feedback.