Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We are using KnowBe4 across our entire organization as a means of training our staff on phishing attacks. It has been very beneficial.
- The number of users clicking on phishing emails has been reduced by 62%.
- The number of users who are reporting phishing emails is actually happening. Before the training, we never had anyone reporting phishing because they could not recognize it.
- This training helped our upper management see how vulnerable we were and the fruitfulness of properly training staff on how to recognize bad emails or at least as the question. It has actually forced staff who send out large quantities of emails to consider the wording used to avoid the receivers thinking they are receiving phishing or spam.
- For a religious non-profit, it is hard to find suitable video training. Consider the larger audience of your training.
- Can it work directly with the Microsoft Outlook Spam/Phishing report versus a separate add-in? It does cause confusion on which to use when reporting.
- We had a breach prior to KnowBe4 and what contributed to that breach was the unawareness of staff to click first and ask later.
- This has reduced the level of risk, even expecting EVP and higher to bring password sprays, emails that are disguising themselves as upper management, or any other suspicious activity versus either never asking or responding to it.
We used nothing so it was by far a good choice.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
It has successfully kept our staff engaged in the training.
Everyone in our org must be in the program.
We review how many clicked or opened tests, how many were deleted or reported. We review how many have taken the training.
Well suited: The product provides great testing ability within the daily throughs of work and provides immediate feedback if the choice was not good.