Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
KnowBe4 [Security Awareness Training] has been leveraged as more than a cybersecurity training content library or platform, but as a critical partner, helping to deliver our Security Training & Awareness Program to our associates, in an efficient, economical manner.
- Robust Cyber Security Training & Awareness content library.
- Allows for easy automation of training, awareness, & phishing campaign activities.
- Strong managed services resourcing.
- Material from their content library is too diverse -- resulting in varying tones, letterhead, and experience for the users. Needs better continuity.
- Portal setup & use is not intuitive -- almost forces the use of their managed services.
- Training & awareness material often loses focus on its audience and will muddy the messages being sent (e.g, speaks to C-suite, basic users, admins in the same breath).
- Significant rise in security awareness / phishing test results across our associate-base.
- Elimination/reduction in staffing needs for within our Security Training & Awareness Program.
- Security incident reduction as it relates to phishing/human firewall opportunities.
We evaluated several other STA vendors including Cofense. [KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training]'s automated and templated capabilities were a key differentiator.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
Fresh training content -- critical. Varying content publishers -- unimportant.
Phish rate; risk rating; training compliance; quiz/exam scoring.
Well suited for all forms of business... both small and large.