KnowBe4 delivers!
August 18, 2022

KnowBe4 delivers!

Software Version

Training Access Level I (Silver)

Modules Used

• Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training

Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training

I use The 15 minute Kevin Mitnick training for all new hires. It works very well. Since it covers a broad range of threats vectors and social engineering it is perfect for new hires. I am trying to incorrporate the longer training in our yearly training regiment, but I have not been successful yet.
  • Explains terms
  • Entertains
  • Inspires learners to be vigilant
  • Silver platform could use a few more training options
  • Since I do my training interactively, a complete verbal option would be great
  • Since I have been on board, we have had only 1 clicker.
  • The Knowbe4 suite has been effective in teaching caution with e-mail... 1 clicker in 9 months.
In a former company, I was forced to migrate from KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training to Infosec due to budget limitations. The differences in quality was quickly apparent. KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training offers superior training media and vastly better user tracking.

Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?

Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?

Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?

I feel it is important to keep the training as current as possible. While sound e-mail practices haven't changed much in the past few years, the techniques used by attackers has. It is good to stay up to date on training and potential attack techniques.
We use ADI to synchronize our user base. Our HR department provides a list of users to test every quarter and it is very easy to quickly set up the campaign when the users are already in KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training. I really spend little time managing users.
The most important metrics are how many people were tested each quarter and how many succedded and failed.
The security training is well suited for enterprise security training at any level. I use it for new hires and I am working to incorporate it into yearly training. The training is informative to the non techie, entertaining and effective. The explanation of tems like URL and malware is accomplished better than I can. Phil Hendrie is great.

KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Feature Ratings