August 02, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kofax PaperPort (formerly Nuance)
I have a whole on-line filing system using PDF documents sent to me, or scanned into PaperPort. These documents can be easily obtained for reference, or emailed to a third party. I also use many of the editing features that are available. It's a very powerful program.
- Scan documents directly into PaperPort.
- Filing system makes document retrieval easy.
- Powerful PDF editing tools.
- It should have a back button, so if you go from one folder to the next, it would be simple to get back to the first folder.
- When you combine two PDFs, it should retain the title of the one that's on top.
- The send to bar should be easier to change.
- Scan directly into folders.
- Edit PDFs when necessary.
- Easy OCR of portions or all of PDFs.
- It saves me a lot of time - incalculable.
I've been using this for years, had many different versions of it, so I just kept upgrading and I didn't try any other software.
Do you think Kofax PaperPort delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax PaperPort's feature set?
Did Kofax PaperPort live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax PaperPort go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax PaperPort again?