Best PDF Software

Best PDF Software

LaKeisha Mallett, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Power PDF Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)

I use Power PDF daily in my business. It works great for opening documents and allowing me to print mixed paper sizes.
  • I think the ability to download the docs. Handles everything that I need and fully integrates a PDF to a Word doc.
  • Every so often if I have a pre-propulated form with numbers that information prints out as a series of #$%÷' not sure why that happens.
  • Also once a document is downloaded I have to go directly to where it downloaded or open the Power PDF or it won't print the docs in mixed paper sizes.
  • This product has saved me. Great features and works well for my office needs.
Power PDF has been extremely easy to use. Once I download the documents and open the application it easily allows me to do what I need to support my business. Features are great.
Works better than the higher priced alternatives.
I had to contact the support team twice and both times were positive experiences. Very thorough and solved my problem quickly.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) again?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
This has been the best PDF software I have owned. It was reasonably priced and does all the features I need for my business.
I actually really like using Power PDF and have referred it to quite a few people who have purchased and recently started using as well.

The customer service is great.