Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
We use Kofax Power PDF to work w/ pdf for our invoicing and our PT encounters. It allows us to send quick, clean consults to other office for referrals and for patient communication. Overall Kofax Power PDF is easy to use, intuitive and allows us for quick turn around on our communications.
- Allows for quick editing and creation.
- Is stable and does not crash like other pdf creator/editors.
- Integrates well into multiple platforms.
- Sometimes have to select print or hit control in order to edit.
- Will get crashes especially if doing higher security on pdf.
- For the Mac version, it would be nice to be able to just select the edit tool and not have to select text, edit, then select different text and edit.
- Saves time with ease of use.
- Makes for ease of referral, which helps with patient management.
- Integrates well with Windows and Mac OS.
As I have said before, Kofax is easy to use and has a similar layout to other windows and office software platforms. Overall it is condensed enough for easy everyday tasks, but robust enough to satisfy moderate and advanced techniques for medium and large businesses. We use Kofax nearly every day.
I just bought a new version for Mac. I was surprised to find out that Nuance had changed to Kofax but the product seems to be as good as or better than before.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?
Text editing and security setting have been a huge help. Security in health care is always a top priority and Kofax allows us to lock pdf's with good and ease of use encryption that helps us protect our patients’ health information.
Kofax is as good as Adobe but much more appropriately priced for small business. Most of the time in small business we don't have to perform the multi-level pdf edits so Kofax works well for that. However, Kofax has that ability if necessary for a business. I have been very happy with Kofax overall.