Power PDF Advanced is my go to software for PDFs

Power PDF Advanced is my go to software for PDFs

Bryan Sims | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)

I use the software everyday in my practice to create and manipulate PDFs. PDFs are the standard for exchanging documents and I regularly create PDFs, apply stamps, use the redaction tool, and number document pages throughout the day. I also use the software as my primary PDF reader, so that any documents that I review are read and reviewed from within Power PDF Advanced.
  • The user interface is clean and easy to use.
  • I can easily add the tools that I want to the quick access toolbar.
  • The software easily handles the application of stamps, including signatures.
  • Some of the icons for the quick access toolbar are not sufficiently different from the others or indicative of what they do.
  • I like the fact that this is not a monthly subscription and, instead, is a reasonably priced option for PDF software.
Power PDF is very easy to use. It has a user interface similar to that of Microsoft Office with tabs and a quick access toolbar. It is very easy to add important tools to the quick access toolbar. Additionally, it is very easy to navigate through the remainder of the menus to access the tools that I need.
For creating, managing, and manipulating PDFs, I prefer Power PDF over the other options. This includes Adobe Acrobat DC, Nitro Power PDF, and Foxit. I prefer the interface and how the software works over any of the other options.
Anytime that I have contacted support. I have received a timely and accurate response. I can't ask for more than that.

Do you think Tungsten Power PDF delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Tungsten Power PDF's feature set?

Did Tungsten Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Tungsten Power PDF go as expected?

Would you buy Tungsten Power PDF again?

The features I use most often are the signature tool, the stamp tool, creating custom stamps, the redaction tool, the Bates stamping tool, the typewriter tool to add text to a PDF, and the zoom feature.
Power PDF Advanced is perfectly suited for the tasks that I use it for. It is not resource intensive. The user interface is excellent. It is very easy to access and use the many features and options available in the software. I regularly recommend it to anyone who may be looking for PDF software.