Give yourself the power you need, swipe any nuance of doubt and use Kofax PDF!
July 13, 2021

Give yourself the power you need, swipe any nuance of doubt and use Kofax PDF!

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)

We use Kofax PDF on a daily basis. We either convert documents in different format for edition or the other way for signatures to our clients, to fill in forms and or to modify PDF documents. We also create once in a while new documents as well.
  • It has complete features your need for an efficient modification of documents.
  • The conversions in different formats are almost perfectly accurate.
  • The process for signing documentation is very easy to handle and integrates other tools for signatures as to DocuSign for example.
  • Sometimes the conversions transfers to an image in Word and it could become a time consuming process to work with the document afterwards.
  • Removing a part of text and write over it can also be tricky.
  • Much more efficiency.
  • Quality documents.
  • Cost savings.
As a previous user of Adobe it took a little time to adjust to the different layout of the software but once I discovered the possibilities, which I know I'm still missing some, I was amazed by the efficiency it provided to my work as well as time savings.
The other office was no longer supporting Adobe and changed it to Nuance at time, as I said I had to adjust, but now I would never go back. There is so many possibilities to ease my work that when we created this new law firm it was a must to have as a PDF software. Also, having a lifetime fee, for a startup firm, was a big plus.
For the moment I did not need any further support since the installation, but I connected to the Kofax YT channel and found many videos and tutorials helping me and are very easy to understand.

Do you think Tungsten Power PDF delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Tungsten Power PDF's feature set?

Did Tungsten Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Tungsten Power PDF go as expected?

Would you buy Tungsten Power PDF again?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
The workflow without a doubt!
I really appreciate the software, I have been using it for many years. What it great also is to pay once in a lifetime which makes it so much more affordable for smaller offices that really need a PDF creator and edible software on a daily basis. The conversion part is the most important part of my work since we really often work PDF template we need to edit. The PDF/A option is also a major point in legal matters.