Great product!

Great product!

Sue Savoie | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)

Kofax Power PDF is used daily in the creation of saving customer and vendor documents. We are working on creating a semi paperless environment. We create fillable forms for customers to complete. We scan and email documents to customers and vendors.
  • Form creation
  • Processing scanned documents
  • New scans
  • Needs option to just scan, not process ocr
  • hard to find insert features
  • slow loading of editing features - typewriter
  • Save time emailing documents
  • Picks up dox easily from a scanner
  • Brings up frequently used directories for easy saving of documents
Kofax Power PDF is very easy to use. I've been using it for several years, and it was easy to learn after Adobe. It helps me log and save documents. It is a pretty light program. It loads quickly and works well in my application.
Kofax Power PDF seems to be as good or better than any Adobe PDF product and is much more affordable for small businesses! Price and features were the main drivers for my choice, besides the fact that I was familiar with the product through Nuance. I've been very happy with the flexibility of Kofax Power PDF.
I've not needed support for this product.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?

The form typer feature is particularly useful. It saves a ton of time when someone sends a PDF that needs to be filled out. It enables me to type the form and not have to handwrite it. Also when scanning in documents for storage, it enables me to insert new documents into the correct order and keep the form file updated.
I think it is a great all-around product. It is just as functional as Adobe and at a much better price!