A great investment and time saver!
February 02, 2021

A great investment and time saver!

Software Version

Power PDF Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)

We have used Kofax Power PDF and its predecessor Nuance Power PDF for several years. It is used in our Real Estate and Property Management companies. It allows us to create documents, edit documents and merge documents.
  • It allows us to obtain leases and contracts easily.
  • It allows us to edit documents.
  • It allows us to merge documents and delete pages.
  • I would have been happier if Kofax had honored the serial number I got when I purchased from Nuance, so I would not have had to pay twice.
  • Kofax Power PDF saves me the time it would take to do a lot of copying and scanning.
  • The product is easy to use.
  • Even though I had to pay twice, the product is still well worth the price.
I have used this product for tasks such as the basics of merging documents to the more complex tasks of collaborating with others using comments and highlighting.
I have not used any other PDF editing tool.
The only time I reached out for support was to move the product from my old computer to my new one. I had a serial number for the old one and was told it was of no value and would have to repurchase it. I was given a discount code because I was a "return" customer but actually found one online that was a larger discount that was available to everyone.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) again?

Text editing
PDF printing
Document merging
Once you get used to using the product, you will wonder how you ever conducted business without it.