Easy, Efficient, Excels, and Exceed Expectations
February 10, 2021

Easy, Efficient, Excels, and Exceed Expectations

Software Version

Power PDF Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)

I use the program to scan and organize my case files. Many of the documents need to be scanned and organized in a very specific matter. Kofax Power PDF allows me to easily move, delete, update, extract all the documents and files so that I can have an easily printable case file.
  • Moving PDF pages.
  • Converting to Word file.
  • Adding marks, comments, and other additions.
  • Converting PDF to form.
  • Add function to move pages by typing in page number instead of dragging each page.
  • Better e-sign integration.
  • Nothing else that I can think of.
  • Cost saving.
  • Time saving.
  • Makes documents accessible for clients.
I find it very easy. I used it when it was Nuance, and I purchased it as Kofax for another computer. The buttons are great indicators of what needs to be done. Also, if I ever have any issues with the program, the help has been quite helpful.
The use of Kofax Power PDF as opposed to the other products was just easier. It felt more natural using Kofax Power PDF, and less of a learning curve to understand all the features. I also liked that it was not a subscription service, which seems to be the norm with all the other products that I looked at.
I rarely have any issues, but if I do have an issue the support from the program has been great. They would direct me to a solution to any problem that I have.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) again?

The document assembly feature is great. I also really enjoy the ability to convert a document to a Word document, an Excel document or PowerPoint document into a PDF and vice versa. The features to make a document into a form helps as does the ability to add comments, watermarks, etc.
If you have to edit any PDF, whether it be adding, deleting, moving pages, this would be a great tool. It is also good for making a PDF fillable or converting the file into a Word or Excel file. If you have a PDF and you are looking for a specific word, this tool is great to make searchable and find what you are looking for. It is ok as just a PDF reader but seems like a waste if that is the only function you are using.