Ease of Navigation in the .PDF Document Jungle is feasible....
February 10, 2021

Ease of Navigation in the .PDF Document Jungle is feasible....

Mary Macy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)

I use this product all day every day I work. It is easy to use and allows me a lot of flexibility in publishing documents for clients, publishing word documents (converted to .pdf) and signing letters to email with a more personal touch. The stamp capabilities allow me to make changes needed on .pdf documents I would otherwise have to spend a lot of time recreating. Most of the commercial pdf software is too complicated and uses terminology that is unfamiliar. This is easy to use and straight forward. Works with ease and I love using it. In a digital paperless age I cannot imagine getting along without it.
  • Allows me to easily insert text and graphics in documents.
  • Allows me to sign documents with ease to make correspondence more personal.
  • Makes changes to documents I receive as .pdf easy and quick.
  • An easier way to make stamps for those of us who are technically deficient.
  • Massive time savings, hard to put dollars to it. Time is of the essence when people waiting to buy big ticket items like real estate.
  • I could not have worked with some of the documents sent to me by other colleagues that needed changes without this software.
  • Beats all the much higher priced software and is faster and easier to use.
Saves time and money by being very easy and quick to use. Other packages are much more complicated and the terminology on the commercial larger selling products makes it very difficult to use their help application to get help in using software. Size of software and maneuverability on my computer is very good, not a resource hog like a lot of document software tends to be.
None other, was not familiar that there were others.
Answers to most all of my questions have been easy to find in the documentation and help sections. I have not had to depend on contacting anyone for support as the product works easily and does not require a lot of support time and corresponding typical wait time to get things done efficiently. The help and documentation seems to answer everything for me.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) again?

Microsoft Office 2016 (discontinued), DPS Outlook Office, Snagit
The ease and ability to change text on existing documents sent to me by other colleagues that would have otherwise not been comment able or changeable without this software. Being able to easily add pictures and images are the top two features that I appreciate the most about the software.
It just works for me, I cannot think of anything less appropriate that is a problem in using it. I sometimes have a problem creating stamps of signatures, maybe this needs to be easier. It meets all of my other needs in an industry that uses a lot of documents and .pdf files.