My Kustomer Review
September 29, 2020
My Kustomer Review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kustomer
Kustomer is used across the whole organization. The problems it addresses are communication with your accounts through SMS and email. It transfers a ticket to another department if you are unable to resolve the problem.
- Helps the user to know everything about every customer
- Communication with all clients through email and text
- Organized very well between all departments
- Tickets do not get assigned to the appropriate representative
- Chats should pop up like Facebook chats
- We should mark some tickets as high priority because some notes get lost.
- Faster issue resolution, finishing your work on time
- Keeping our clients happy and satisfied
- Able to connect with multiple clients at the same time
- Troubleshooting--any issues that we have are typically resolved immediately.
It is very important to have visibility into clients because we need to know the history of that restaurant in order to help and resolve any issues they may face later on. There have been cases when clients do not remember or approve of something and we have notes and evidence of the event.
It has been very helpful, and I have benefited a lot from being able to access multiple types of data through Kustomer. We are not able to work if we do not have our clients' information or specific data that has to do with each client. It is very important to have data so you can back up your information with research.
It is very important for customers to have a seamless experience. They need to be allowed to pick up where they left off on one channel and continue their experience on another. The positive point on this is that it empowers users to personalize their own experience.
My organization has benefited from the automated customer service process. Also, automation software is a better and more intelligent approach to cost containment and reduction. Productivity is an obvious benefit of automation. However, reliability is the real gem that sparkles with automation.
My organization uses custom reports to evaluate agents' performance. We track how fast the agents reply to customers or how fast they find a resolution. Email customers demand a reply in under 24 hours, chat support needs a response within 5 minutes at most, and SMS demands a reply within the first hour.
The organization has chosen Kustomer, and I believe that they have not made a mistake. I think that Kustomer is easy to use and understand. I have heard about Zendesk but I do not have any experience. In the future, I will definitely recommend people use Kustomer because of our success rate. The mission of Kustomer is being achieved.
Kustomer is a great tool to reach your clients. Emails and text messages get sent out straight away. One of the best aspects of Kustomer is that you are able to see if the email gets opened or not. Another great aspect is that clients can rate your service. You are able to see where you have provided excellent service and where you need improvement.
Kustomer Feature Ratings
3 - They have to have a faculty of information and basic skills in programming. They help whenever we have issues with Kustomer and try to resolve the problem ASAP.
- Transferring a ticket to other departments
- Tagging another representative on a note
- Snoozing a ticket
- Different departments work together to resolve issues
- We need tickets to be marked as important so they do not get lost.
- Kustomer needs to integrate with Viber or WhatsApp.
- Live chat needs to improve so you are able to chat with multiple clients at the same time.
- The ability to send larger files via email and text
- The ability to open multiple tickets at the same time
Evaluating Kustomer and Competitors
I would say I am very satisfied with the use and the main keys regarding the implementation of Kustomer.
Change management was a minor issue with the implementation - They have made minor changes to how the tickets get resolved. Other than that, the organization has left the product as is.
The best training I did was online. Videos teach as well as explain how everything works and what Kustomer's functions are.
Immediate help available
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
Yes - Kustomer tickets do not mark as done sometimes. Also, Kustomer is usually slow and it is not due to the Wi-fi.
Like to use
Feel confident using
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
I gave it a 10 rating because it is very helpful and the availability is there when needed. I have never had issues with application errors or unplanned outages so far.
Depending on what you want to integrate it with, Kustomer is open to integrate with pretty much what their clients need.
- Admin or main work office website
It is not as difficult as it seems. You just need to know the right information so there will not be any major issues moving forward.
Relationship with Kustomer, Inc.
I gave them this rating because it is very easy to use during the sales process. The client has everything they need to start their business on this platform.
It is very to use and work after the sale. There have been no issues so far.
- Integrating with a new platform
- Signing in through email
- Able to check recent work
- To be able to resolve the problem much faster
- Able to help clients with easier steps
- Able to receive chat, SMS, and email much quicker