Lewis Coldwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 12, 2020

Overall Satisfaction with LambdaTest

Impressive Array of browsers to choose from - Savior!

Being an e-commerce website, our main concern was to make sure that we don't lose out on customers due to bad shopping experience. LambdaTest proved to be a savior for us here, as one platform does the job! My team was able to test our website across varied browsers (based on our target audience) and reflect on any bugs encountered. We use TeamCity to manage projects and were surprised to see LambdaTest offering integration with the tool.

I would say we stumbled across the right tool at a right time.
  • The UI is pretty clean and easy to navigate, at first glance we were able to figure out.
  • As said the choices of browsers are massive and responsive testing becomes easy.
  • Integrations and convenience are the win points here.
  • Free to start, which means you can actually see how it works and then take the decision to buy.
  • For mobile testing, if possible to simulate the finger pinch would make it more realistic.
  • Sometimes, while taking the screenshot it gets a bit buggy which I am sure will be improved.
  • Increased time efficiency.
  • Faster testing cycle.
Because, they are quick and helped us get through our issue. Although it just happened once but they seemed pretty good.

Do you think LambdaTest delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with LambdaTest's feature set?

Did LambdaTest live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of LambdaTest go as expected?

Would you buy LambdaTest again?

I am amazed by the integrations they offer, just makes the entire testing process smooth.