Overall Satisfaction with LastPass for Business
We leverage LastPass for our digital & creative teams to store and share passwords for software, tools, and platforms that we manage or utilize for our clients. It allows us to keep our client information safe and easily ensure everyone has access to the right passwords they need to complete their work.
- Chrome plugin makes adoption and use easy.
- Foldering of passwords allows us to administrate the access to systems well.
- Mobile access
- When multiple passwords/user names are saved for a single site, the Chrome plugin can be buggy to select which user you are logging in for.
- Price point can be cumbersome to scale of platform to entire organization.
- It's a risk mitigator for security & access to our client's information.
- It has saved us from having to change a slew of passwords every time an employee leaves by simply removing their access to LastPass.
Do you think LastPass for Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LastPass for Business's feature set?
Did LastPass for Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LastPass for Business go as expected?
Would you buy LastPass for Business again?
I have not directly engaged with support but have heard positive things from my IT Director.
It's great for digital-first employees. It can be a bit cumbersome for less savvy users.