Overall Satisfaction with LastPass for Business
We use LastPass for Business to store and share all passwords related to applications used by the business. It also houses logins to various instances of our software that we need for support/configuration purposes. LastPass for Business is so easy to use and the extension is particularly useful for filling passwords on websites. It saves probably 30 seconds per login. When you log in to 10-50 sites on any given day, this is particularly helpful. It also helps you stay in your flow. Finally, I have recently started using the LastPass password generator and have found it very valuable.
- Password Management
- Password Sharing
- Simplifying the Login Process
- Time saving on logins (finding, copying, pasting passwords and other credentials
- Fill functionality with Chrome Extension is easy
- When you have sites that have the same root URL but different login pages, it would be good if it did a better job of distinguishing what page you were on to offer up the right password.
- I think the generator would be great if it immediately prompted you to create a record when you generate the password.
- I wish there was an easy export of personal vault passwords, not shared.
- Saves minutes a day which adds up to several hours every month.
- Allows me to stay in my flow and not waste too much time going to get credentials when accessing multiple apps, or the same app with multiple users with different permissions.
- Allows me to quickly generate and catalog secure passwords.
- Allows easy sharing of passwords.
I rate it a 10 because it makes sharing and partitioning passwords, credentials, etc. very simple. You can easily catalog and manage your app and server credentials (and other things), keep those from the wrong people in the org, and share them with the right people. Folding seems to be very easy.
Do you think LastPass for Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LastPass for Business's feature set?
Did LastPass for Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LastPass for Business go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy LastPass for Business again?
I have always been able to get help when needed. But, I don't need it. The system is intuitive and helps articles are sufficient. To me, with this kind of software, I should not have to engage in support. LastPass has been designed and deployed in such a way that I don't. That makes the service great.
LastPass is simple, easy to use, os, and browser agnostic. Autofill is handy if sometimes clumsy. If you have to manage hundreds or thousands of usernames and passwords across sites (or even just a few), LastPass makes it simple to catalog, access, and share credentials. If you have to regularly generate secure passwords, LastPass makes it easy to do so in a manageable and scalable way. This helps to lessen the temptation to resort to less secure passwords for convenience's sake.
LastPass for Business Feature Ratings
Using LastPass for Business
- Password Storage
- Password Creation
- Credential Sharing
Using LastPass for Business
The tool is stupid simple to use. I love it. Search is amazing, password generating is great, and sharing is easy.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Auto-filling of website credentials
- The whole chrome extension is amazing
- Saving new credentials
- Sharing of credentials
- I wish there was an automatic prompt to add a site and credentials when you generate a password
Yes - I think it works very well, even the browser within the app works well. I use it far more often than I thought I would want to.