June 21, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with LeanKit
We use Leankit across the organization but have divided boards on a department basis. We use LeanKit as our primary development tool for all stories and defects.
- Transparent as to the status of stories.
- Allows customization of fields and colors.
- Showing icons for who is assigned stories or blockers is very transparent.
- Setting card counts is allowing us to progress to seamless integration.
- Integration with other tools. Being in QA having a separate tool for labs and scripts and not integrating makes tracking tedious (we are using testrails).
- Better notification on movement of stories of interest.
- Stories going to bottom of column on creation.
Being from QA I prefer SpiraTest and QC for the fact my team can do all our work in one program and it is linked. But the tech department as a whole prefers Leankit as it is the tool of choice based on ease of use and overall performance.
Planview AgilePlace Feature Ratings
3 - We have a developer, project, and QA manager support Leankit but if needed it is easy enough for one person to do it.
- Entering issue for the content team to address
- Developing a new product.
- Managing day to day operations.
- We have linked Leankit to our release process thus once a story is release to production the story moves to archive.
- Assigning tasks to offshore teams via emails is no longer needed.
- Link to addition tools in the future.
- Create addition boards so that the support team can use Leankit so we can save costs on Salesforce.
Evaluating LeanKit and Competitors
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
The ease of use and searching and finding tickets was easily done.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
We had a question about columns and card counts that was resolved quickly.
All users in our company were told our process but never had to be taught how to use the product.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating stories are tedious when creating them. You have to submit before adding attachment.