Ability to expand advertising and get a more interested audience
Carmen Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 07, 2020

Ability to expand advertising and get a more interested audience

Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions

Linkedin Marketing Solutions has allowed our company to have higher sales and in a much easier way. Currently, this platform is used and managed between the sales area and the marketing area, because with this software, we are able to manage the campaigns sent on social networks and at the same time we can check the progress of each campaign and we can enjoy real-time monitoring of the sales made in a given time. I am very grateful to LinkedIn Marketing Solutions for having offered me a very simple experience, an experience without so many complications in the use of their services, and for having offered me a different way of keeping in direct connection with all my clients in order to make all my clients grow business.
  • Very simple for the creation of a professional network where you can get a quick interaction with customers and you can build a better B2B connection with any local company.
  • It offers the ability to send native ads to the LinkedIn home page of each contact or follower of the page, this helps to get advertising to the hand of customers much faster.
  • It allows instant communication with the public that follows the page through LinkedIn direct messages, this helps the attention of each of the clients interested in each advertisement to be precisely and without any type of interruption.
  • I believe that LinkedIn Marketing Solutions should offer plans or prices that are much more adapted to reality, and that they can discuss with the competition, because currently the prices offered by this service cause the return on investment to be in a much longer time.
  • It is not able to add search filters for those employees who are self-employed, because LinkedIn Marketing Solutions only sends these campaigns to an audience that works in a regular company, leaving aside those who are self-employed.
  • The return on investment obtained by this platform took a little longer than expected, because the results were noticed in our sales and marketing service in approximately two months after having started using this platform. I think this should improve on a large scale in order to obtain short-term results.
  • Despite how long the return on investment was, this platform helped us to be much more precise with the type of public that accesses each of our advertising campaigns.
  • It achieved that our LinkedIn page obtained a greater interaction with customers, in this way we will be able to serve them in a better way and solve all their doubts at the right time.
Despite the fact that Facebook for Business offers a greater number of audiences or sales for each advertising campaign that is made, I still believe that LinkedIn Marketing Solutions offers a greater benefit by being a platform that allows potential clients to be really interested in the services we offer. Unlike Facebook for Business, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions seeks an audience much more interested in our products, something that catches my attention since you can have a better interaction with each of them.

Do you think LinkedIn Marketing Solutions delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions's feature set?

Did LinkedIn Marketing Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions go as expected?

Would you buy LinkedIn Marketing Solutions again?

It was a fairly concurrent service in each of our doubts, he managed to offer us too direct attention in any of our doubts. I believe that this attention service fulfilled all its promised tasks, as well as I believe that this helped me to implement this platform as it is much easier and in less time.

During my experience implementing this platform, I had several doubts about how to create each of the campaigns and how to expand the advertising throughout the social network, however, the customer service was there to answer my question concurrently.
As I mentioned before, one of the things that was most complicated for me with this platform was the moment of implementing it, because I did not understand very well how the creation of campaigns it offered worked, however I managed to understand perfectly shortly after. Regarding the general usability that I had after the implementation, it was really simple on a large scale, because I managed to adapt to each of the actions of this service, I managed to create campaigns very quickly and I also managed to connect with each of contacts and followers directly. I really appreciate this platform for having fulfilled what was promised, and for having offered me a fairly simple service with which I can expand advertising.
Despite how expensive each of its services are (because the cost of sending each campaign to a specific audience is really expensive), I consider that this platform would be perfect for those large companies that want to invest in obtaining better sales results and get a more interested audience in your services. I believe that LinkedIn Marketing Solutions has all the capacity to generate sales in record time. It achieves an appropriate audience for each campaign and makes the advertising reach the public instantly.