LinkedIn Talent
Ashley Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 02, 2018

LinkedIn Talent

Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Talent

The entire organization uses LinkedIn Talent. We used the platform to source and attract top talent for hard to fill positions: senior roles or "niche" skill sets for our clients. The platform allows you to create pipelines and message multiple candidates at once. They also help keep track of who has read the message, who has expressed interest and those who have declined.
  • Pipelines
  • Mass messaging
  • Boolean searches
  • Shows people who are interested in new opportunities
  • More specific searches for Government of Canada
  • More in mails for individual subscribers
  • Adding security clearances for both United States and Canadian government
  • As we as an organization used it, we only had a number of licences to be able to hook up to. It is an expensive process, and due to the nature of my recruitment we decided to remove it and use it on a case by case basis.
  • The first month we were using it as an organization, it was great. We had lots of positive responses
  • However for government of Canada roles - only 4 placements were made using LinkedIn Talent in 6 months.
  • More users per company needed
Bullhorn is the only other ATS that I have used that would be comparable to LinkedIn Talent, however CATS and Salesforce were used as ATS not search tools. Salesforce.com was good as a web based tool for job order side of recruitment, but not good for the applicant tracking side and recruitment.

CATS is purely a ATS not a social recruitment search tool.
I do love LinkedIn Talent. I have used it off and on for 5 years. I really enjoying being able to search by industries, titles or specific boolean searches. I also like to build pipelines by adding candidates to projects, along with the clipboard option to add candidates to follow up with that might not be specific to the search being completed at the moment, but someone you can market or place in another role.

LinkedIn Talent Hub Feature Ratings