Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central
We use LogMeIn Central to access our customer computers, and it worked very well and was stable for years. The pricing is good, but I was shocked this year when the price doubled on me within a few weeks of my renewal. I was pretty frustrated that no consideration was given on our budget and timing. We worked it out, but it still happened. We wanted to use the Antivirus feature, but it's not ready for us. I can't exclude server paths so I could not buy it.
- Quick access to customer machines.
- Status that the machines are online with the windows client.
- Good organization on the website.
- The antivirus feature needs a lot of help. It does not exclude paths correctly and some other tweaks need to happen. I was disappointed that I could not use it.
- With the remote access from LogMeIn, I can make additional revenue by being able to deliver this service.
The service is very easy to use. There are a lot of internal services that can be activated that are very helpful for the customer.
I don't have any issues with the service and everything seems to work fine. The only issue I had was with my test drive of the antivirus (which I did not purchase).
I think at my level of need, LogMeIn works great. The other competitor services are slightly better, but I don't need some of those services.
Central Feature Ratings
Using LogMeIn Central
2 - We provide IT services to small business, primarily dental offices. we use logmein for remote support, access, patch management and antivirus, we are currently supporting around 300 machines in the atlanta area.
2 - Standard IT support the product is very easy to use and my clients even use it to access their machines. almost no training to get them to use it.
- during the shut down, my clients were able to use our remote services to login and keep working with out buying a new service. That made my services more valuable
- Right now I am not seeing any new ways, we are already using this product to the fullest
What I dont like is when I run out of licenses that the only way to get more is to buy large amounts. this is very frustrating and as a small business I need to watch how much i am spending. smaller license packs would be better.
Evaluating LogMeIn Central and Competitors
LogMeIn Central Implementation
LogMeIn Central Support
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
Using LogMeIn Central
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using