Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central
We deal with a lot of remote areas and with [LogMeIn Central] we are able to assist our employees no matter where they are located at. It is also very beneficial to our tech team as well being that they are also rote they are able to update and fix our systems as needed.
- Notifying us when a computer is offline and how long it been off line helps us with employee control.
- The security of logging in with username and password keeps anyone from being able to take over others system
- The ability to be able to turn on a computer when I'm not able to make it to the location has been a plus.
- I can't think of anything at this time. Everything works very well
- It has allowed us to saved on travel expenses by being able to fix issues remotely versus having to send some out
- Tech turn around time has been greatly improved being that most issues they are able to fix remotely
- Also able to save on training expenses because we do not have to acquire spaces and things to ensure that we get everyone trained in time for season
I often [use] the mobile app more than I do the desk version simply due to the fact that I am always on the go. The app is very easy to use and navigate through. It makes my job so much easier.
I've never had an issue or a time were I was not able to use [LogMeIn Central]. I can honestly say it has [worked] all the time.
- Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and now part of Microsoft Teams
It allows me to be able to access other systems without the employee having to have account as well. Long as [LogMeIn Central] is installed on their system I am able to access it. The other system there were a lot of restrictions due to the fact that it required them to need an account and they must be logged in.
Do you think Central delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Central's feature set?
Did Central live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Central go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Central again?
If you have remote employees that require training and you can't get to them. With [LogMeIn Central] it allows us to be able to log in and walk the trainees through the computer system and any other questions they may have.