Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
The tool is very easy to use. That said, there is a bit of a learning curve to get started. Once we were up and running we felt that we had mastered most of what the tool had to offer so we could spend more time on building out our thoughts than in learning the tool.
We use Lucidchart for journey mapping the user experience on our website. Lucidchart is helpful for us because it allows a wide audience to share the thought process and make live changes to reflect the collective ideas of the group. We are using Lucidchart to help us map out the user experience on our website. The visual flow of information that Lucidchart provides helps us with our mapping ideation.
- Visual flow of information--helps in spotting holes in thinking.
- Charting is much easier than with PowerPoint--speeds the process of digitizing my thoughts!
- Cloud-based is almost a no-brainer these days but this really helps in sharing ideas with [colleagues], real-time.
- Provide[s] a built-in document editor much like Google Docs. Right now we link out to Google Docs for documentation. Would be easier if there was a robust editor within the tool.
- More templates would help. I used one [of the] templates to start off but some more examples would help me take different pathways that I might not have thought of.
- Change page sizing from left or right side (vs only growing from right side and the top as it stands now)
- We quickly developed 7 journey maps. This would have taken much more time in PowerPoint!
- I am a new user to Lucidchart but am already working my way around very easily.
- We can quickly see the holes in our thinking by process-mapping using Lucidchart.
We use several of these tools but have yet to integrate these within our workflow with Lucidchart. We often use these tools in "silos" but now with Lucidchart, we will be able to integrate the work we are doing elsewhere.
I have not had the need to access [their] Customer Support team but, based on my overall first impressions with the tool, I would anticipate a smooth interaction with that team.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
Lucidchart is useful for quickly mapping out a customer journey, as is the case with my personal use. The tool is well suited for the average user because it employs tools that are common to anyone who has used PowerPoint. That being said, it is much easier to use than Powerpoint!