Great diagramming and collaboration tool
May 28, 2021

Great diagramming and collaboration tool

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

It wasn't the easiest tool to get started with and I found myself searching on Google how to do things on several occasions.
In our company, Lucidchart is the main software for architectural designs. We, as a team, use Lucidchart mainly for network architecture diagrams using our company's shapes and logos. It's also been used as a collaboration tool for internal training sessions where teams can share documents via Slack, collaborate on those documents simultaneously in order to design use cases, architectures, etc.
  • Collaboration
  • Diagrams
  • Architectural designs
  • Reshaping tools are hard to find.
  • Lacks options in each item's right-click menu.
  • Group selection of items isn't always easy.
  • Improved productivity.
We've used Slack integration to share documents for collaboration. Makes life a bit easier.
I haven't used customer support but I found a few answers in the Lucidchart community.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I prefer Lucidchart to Visio as it has a newer-looking interface and it's a bit easier to use. It also provides more flexibility in terms of shapes, libraries, and things you can do.
It's great software to design architectural and sequence diagrams. I would not use it as a free shape design tool.