Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
I am an executive with literacy in MS 365, Google and Mac, and their range of consumer applications. I was able to figure out the LucidChart functionality I was seeking, without outside help. But it took a few hours.
It is being used to compose and map dialogue flows for chatbots. It is being used in the pre-programming/development stage of the chatbot builds to illustrate the dialogue flows to the dev team.
- improved performance in dialogue mapping
- better graphics for the client's understanding of the chatbots' content and functionality
- better internal understanding of our chatbots' content and functionality
- greater development efficiency
I tried to reach you once by phone or chat, but was unable to get through.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and Microsoft Visio
Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio. LucidChart is far and away superior to both.
I'm using a very limited range of LucidChart's capabilities. It seems well suited to my needs. I expect to be broadening the ways I use it as time goes on.