Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
I was able to dive right in and develop a swim plane process map without ever having created one before. The interface is easy to use, intuitive, and allows for clear thoughts to be expressed for one’s audience.
Lucidchart is being used company wide to process map and swim lane strategic initiatives and to develop and understand how departments work together.
- Gives FAQ data for making selections.
- Training videos are available for reference.
- Drag and drop, user friendly aesthetic.
- I’d like to see different views where possible shapes are defaulted or dashboard can be saved.
- More ways to export or share.
- Ability to layer depth from high level to ground floor mapping.
- Improved understanding of organization.
- Improved performance.
- Strategies are better understood/visualized.
I’ve used it integrated in Slack. Great for collaboration and sharing quickly between colleagues. I’ve not needed any other integrations, but would be curious to know how/what integrations are available for Microsoft and Salesforce.
Great product with a little room for improvement but going in the right trajectory.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
Much easier to use, and understand how a process mapping flows work. Easily extracted for presentation purposes.
Best suited to develop visualization tools to better understand who does what, how they do it, and when they need to do so. This is highly effective in helping a company to understand the organizational structure, particularly for new hires, but also for external stakeholders. There are many applications where this tool achieves these results.