Good tool for Collaboration
October 01, 2021

Good tool for Collaboration

Abhishek Jiwankar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

Lucidchart has a good template library, it's easy to search for features, and it has a great design.
I have been an avid MS visio user. I was skeptical of trying Lucidchart. Ever since I've tried it, I was surprised by how intuitive it was. I love the templates that are available in their Libraries. I also love the ability to share and collaborate the document easily. I have used it to create the Business flow, process flow, and screen mockups. I don't think I will be able to go back to using any other visualization. Amazing product.
  • Collaboration
  • Templates
  • Intuitive
  • Exporting to PDF functionality
  • Ability to share outside the org needs be smoother
  • Licensing issues
  • Positive impact on Speed of delivery
  • Negative impact at the time of presentation. I ended up exporting to jpeg
  • Negative impact for onboarding people due to license issue
I have not had a chance to work on this. I have never integrated Lucidchart with these applications.
Lucidchart has good templates and a good library.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Lucidchart has better template libraries. It lacks in the ability to export documents. Lucidchart is better for collaborating on documents.
Lucidchart is especially useful in the scenario where a team is working on a document together. It provides more ability to take inputs on the document that you are creating.