Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Designing is very intuitive, but navigating the other functions, like sharing and exporting, is not as easy.
We are using it to map out our IT systems. It is currently being used by just myself, and I have asked another colleague to use it to create a similar diagramming for a different application. It addresses internal communications. Being able to visually see the process will help our tech team understand, very effectively, how systems should talk to each other.
- Suggesting which shape to use next
- Displaying shapes in use so you can easily find the shape which is needed
- Explaining what the shapes are often used for
- It took me a while to find the feature to share with people that didn't have a Lucidchart account. The word "publish" was a little confusing.
- Improved productivity - the tech team understands the overall objectives a lot better, so they are now implementing this into their work.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?
Good for small projects using the free version. For bigger projects, you have to pay, but for a small start-up company paying per user for this platform may not be cost-effective as it may not be used every day. As a start-up, we struggle with documenting processes due to time. So I would only pay for one user and ask the rest of the team to do diagrams using the free version.