Lucidchart is great
October 01, 2021

Lucidchart is great

Jamaal Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

The usability of Lucidchart is great. Compared to other tools like Miro and StarUML, I felt that Lucid was more intuitive. In Miro, I spend a lot of time getting the lines correct, or on formatting. Many of these same tasks with Lucid feel somewhat automated. Even when the system doesn't get it 100% the way I want, the revisions to get it there are minimal.
We use Lucidchart to create a variety of models related to organization structure and processes to support business analysis work.
  • Line alignment
  • Formatting of objects
  • Easy to use templates
  • Desktop app needed
  • Some UI improvements to let someone review all their docs at once
  • Some UI improvements to select and view tasks such as shapes
  • Improved productivity
  • Quicker turnaround times on projects
  • Time savings
I linked it with Atlassian and Google. I really don't have any issues integrating with my workflow and enjoy that compatibility.
I haven't utilized any support for Lucidchart. However, the emails that I have received and tutorials in the interface assisted me with getting up and running quickly on the platform.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Lucidchart is well suited for collaborating with a team of individuals to create diagrams related to analysis work that is being completed. Currently, since it is only web-based for desktop solution, you do have to use the tool through a web browser. While the interface, for the most part, is easy to use, there were times when connection issues hampered my user experience. Further, competitor tools such as Miro have desktop options that prevent browser issues/fear of work not being stored.