Lucidchart supports you in your everyday work and let's your results look great!
October 19, 2021

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

The usability of Lucidchart is very easy (as mentioned in the question already). Pretty much anyone in the company may use it - this helps to boost interaction and people like to work with each other as the tool is easy to use and you can document a conversation rather quickly.
We use Lucidchart mainly to create process flow and/or architecture pictures. Hereby, Lucidchart helps to visualize what is being discussed and helps significantly to increase transparency across all stakeholders. We use the tool in any kind of situation - internal and external communication. The feedback we are getting from our customers is definitely positive and for me, it's a great addition to my toolset.
  • Visualize data flow
  • Visualize architecture
  • Create transparency
  • Develop app (not only in browser)
  • Export function to PowerPoint
  • Improved communication towards clients
  • Saving times (e.g. vs drawing pictures in PowerPoint)
  • Improved productivity (e.g. all stakeholders understood the situation better)
So far I have not used the integration to other applications. The only function that I used, was to export a PDF to share the work results from a workshop. Feedback from the customer: "Best documentation ever."
I have not used the support as of now.

Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?

Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?

Would you buy Lucidchart again?

Lucidchart is very powerful to visualize any kind of process or data flow. It makes it easy for a cross-functional team to align on what is required and what needs to be implemented in the future. As Lucidchart is really intuitive it may be used not only by "power users", but anyone in the organization can contribute.