October 20, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
I have found it intuitive to use however my team members will view what I created but are hesitant to move or create / add comments. I wonder if there is a 5 min video I could show them on interaction basics.
It is used across the whole company. We use it to describe workflow, decision making while exploring many options to brainstorm. I’ve used it to draft decision trees and visualize potential paths forward. In this time of virtual meetings I’ve leveraged it as a virtual erase board (it is easy to maneuver as people discuss options).
- Decision trees
- Mapping out timelines
- Creating visuals for presentations
- Easier auto format. Like a paint brush function where you can select another format and click to apply to current.
- On the interval timeline featured be able to add more text.
- If there was a “smart” way to add items/bars to a timeline. Like create a timeline grid and give an item a timeline attribute and it would know where to go on grid.
- Improved productivity
- Improved team decision making
- Time saving to explain difficult concepts
This isn’t a feature I have used. I am unfamiliar with how best to leverage these integrations. I’m going to be looking into this.
I do enjoy the videos to learn how best to use features but I have not used customer support services.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?