Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Lucidchart was a recommendation from a colleague, I had no prior experience with it but I must say it is really easy to start with. You may struggle a little initially with creating flows with arrows and bringing items in front of each other as they tend to cover, but within a few hours of usage, you become very familiar with it.
We use Lucidchart across teams to create designs and diagrams. It helps us to demonstrate the solutions and ideas to customers as well as internal teams. We work across multiple cloud platforms and Lucidchart has it all that we need from a simple flowchart to a complex cloud infrastructure design.
- It is easy to search for items, align them, and save diagrams.
- There is a vast availablity of icons/ items.
- I primarily work on Azure and I can say I get all I need related to it.
- Maybe work with official provider like Azure, AWS, GCP for the latest icons.
- Provide an easy way to import or bulk upload items.
- Arrows are particularly difficult to use when creating navigations.
- Improved performance
- Clear examples with designs
- Saves time with easy to navigate menu
I didn't get involved with any support from the Lucid team but their documentation is easy to navigate.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
It is great to start from scratch and create diagrams for any solution or idea. It has features like using existing diagrams from Visio and other similar tools. However it will be really great if it has a feature like OCR or to read from existing JPEG / PNG.