So pleased with our purchase! Great usability!
November 01, 2021

So pleased with our purchase! Great usability!

Tom Peissel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

Lucidchart is great to use and easy to create charts. However, there are a couple items to improve here. The manner in which documents are saved and displayed is not so simple. Also the fact in live documents, anyone with a license for modification can accidentally adjust the live documents - there appears to be no independent QC required for publishing of documents.
Lucidchart is being used to update all of our Operation Procedures. We recently installed a new MRP system, and therefore our systems have changed. Each department head has completed a small volume of training but is now completely competent to use Lucidchart - it really is so easy! It is very easy to create the skeleton of your process, then go back and modify bits and add the meat to the bones, the fine details, etc.
  • Flexibility
  • Standardizing documents by creating templates
  • Good selection of symbols
  • Cost
  • User license restrictions
  • Made processes easier to understand
  • Will be used as a training tool for new beginners
  • Displays company staff chart well
This doesn't add value to my work organization.
My senior manager says he has only had great support from Lucidchart. However, I have not experienced it myself as it has not been needed. The training videos are great too.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I didn't look into this purchasing decision - I am unsure of what other options are available on the market.
Lucidchart is great at what it's designed for - creating flow charts. The flexibility and ease of use are what sets it apart from the rest. I really struggled to add some details on 'room for improvements' I really like the software. I like the volume of different options you have for adding the small details - either via hidden notes, or large bodies of text, a mix of linking to other documents.