Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
I've been using Visio for over 20 years. I was up and running, building diagrams in Lucidchart in less than a day.
It is used to document as-is and to-be business processes (using swim lane diagrams), as well as the data flow between systems. In my case, these diagrams are used to document processes for maintaining data privacy standards compliance.
- Creating swim lane diagrams.
- Creating data flow diagrams.
- Sharing diagrams with stakeholders and getting their feedback.
- The rubber band selection of drawing elements (to support moving them on the drawing) doesn't work well.
- I'd like to be able to import template libraries from Visio.
- When I re-size a swim lane (in a swim lane diagram) the drawing elements in the other swim lanes should stay in the swim lane where they are drawn. Today, when I resize a swim lane I must move all the other drawing elements.
- I don't have hard numbers. But, I can say that the effort required to collaborate with users is improved over using Visio.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?