Seamless Online Organization
October 30, 2021

Seamless Online Organization

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

The main reason I did not go for 10/10 is the area for improvement I mentioned earlier, regarding movement within the chart. When using a mouse instead of a trackpad, moving around in the chart can be hectic, and may even lead to accidentally moving something around in the process. A simple click, hold, and drag to move around the chart should work better than a middle click. Trackpad usage is fantastic though, no issue at all, and smooth. The chart works great even with large information inside.
We are using Lucidchart for several different reasons, including collaboration with colleagues who are working remotely, team building activities, organizational culture workshops, blog post structure and flows, and many more. We mainly use Lucidchart to collaborate with colleagues from around Greece at the same time, seamlessly.
  • Organizes
  • Structures
  • Presents
  • Moving around the board can be done with a click, hold and drag when using a mouse, instead of middle-click, hold, and drag, since control of speed is minimized in the latter case which is the active feature.
  • Managed to narrow down our company values remotely, using Lucidchart.
  • No financial impact yet, we are in the process of publishing our first product.
Integration with Atlassian and GitHub helps us a lot, allowing us to use Lucidchart with these apps which are a central part of our company. Thanks to Lucidchart, we always know that we can create a presentation, flowchart, or anything in between, and integrate it into vital apps for our company.
I haven't had the chance/need of contacting a customer support representative yet. Judging by the overall company image and culture that is being projected publicly, I would guess support is good.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

A friend of mine who is not a colleague asked me for a place to create fast, easy, and presentable flowcharts, so I prompted them to Lucidchart. They were able to create a presentation at their job as a medical equipment engineer, explaining the workflow of disassembling medical equipment, using Lucidchart.