Lucidspark is a tool with great purpose
December 20, 2020

Lucidspark is a tool with great purpose

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark

We have been using Lucidspark to facilitate cross-team collaboration. My design team uses the tool to brainstorm and collaborate with our clinical and data specialist partners. It has been very helpful in helping designers understand the bounds of the data and the desires and use cases of our technical end-users.
  • Live interactive collaboration.
  • Drawing tools are simple yet powerful.
  • Voting and reactions help document opinions nicely.
  • Would be nice to have integrations with other cloud apps, like Adobe Suite.
  • Would be nice to see the state of the board on a previous date (and potentially revert).
  • Has definitely saved us time on reducing meeting time necessary to reach consensus on ideas.
I find this UI pretty intuitive. I have seen some others struggle a little bit at first though.
I have not used the integration features yet, but do see how this would be beneficial. Would like to see other cloud based app supported as well.
I have been impressed with performance. I have not yet seen any lag while working with others on boards. This is important because the live, in real-time, performance is essential to collaborating with this tool.
I have not had the need personally to use support for Lucidspark.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Lucidspark is superior to other tools when you are working on a collaborative project where you want a shared space. It is also better for collaborations that occur over a longer period of time since the board can remain as you last left it (unlike Teams where it lives for the session).
Lucidspark is a great tool for working through product definition. It is a great space to bring to life a new ideas that requires collaboration and multiple inputs. Ideas can be surface by any individual and then built upon and evolved in a collaborative manner. It is superior to having a shared doc where comments are added, because it is often hard to follow those threads and keep track of what is still relevant. Lucidspark is an intuitive method for documenting the feedback, reactions, and approval.