Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark
We use Lucidspark as a means of collaboration. Recently we used it during a virtual Leadership Meeting to brainstorm ideas and collaborate for an upcoming project. We find it ideal to use for meetings like this as an easy way to gather everyone's input and visualize our project.
- User-friendly/easy to navigate.
- Gives plenty of space.
- Differentiates different members' ideas by color.
- Gives a variety of toolbar choices for creating.
- Zoom did not allow participation of Lucidspark unless using Zoom App (as opposed to Zoom in a browser--maybe a Zoom issue though).
- I had a difficult time trying to undo a mistake, no "undo" or "go back" button.
- I haven't used it enough to notice any other areas of improvement.
- Lucidspark positively impacted meeting effectiveness.
- It helped with time because team members can add thoughts simultaneously.
- Increases productivity by giving a visual of outcomes.
I couldn't find a back button, or "undo". Most other interfaces have a button of the sort, to make it easy to delete a mistake. Overall, Lucidspark is very user-friendly, it does not take a high level of expertise to use.
I live off Google Drive, so anything that gives me easy access to Drive helps my daily workflow a ton. Same with my colleagues, we constantly share Drives, and Lucidspark was easy to share with another colleague and jump right into brainstorming ideas.
I love that it allows collaboration in real-time. Its overall performance as a virtual whiteboard is genius and very helpful to a team. It's good quality and reliable.
I haven't used it enough to know what the overall support looks like. I did have a hard time right when I started because I created something without knowing when I clicked around and then I couldn't simply "undo". But after that, I didn't have any complications that I would need support for.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?
I found Lucidspark to be a great tool to use during a meeting, especially a virtual meeting. It provides a canvas to collaborate as a team simultaneously entering ideas. I found it generally easy to use and navigate. Our leadership team found success in creating a new project using Lucidspark and I would recommend it for the purpose of collaboration.