Easy and Fun to use
November 03, 2021

Easy and Fun to use

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark

Used within one team to keep daily tasks organized. We love that it is all on one page and user-friendly. The different colored sticky notes help us easily identify tasks based on levels of urgency. We use Lucidspark as an overview of what's needed to be done for the week.
  • Wide variety of tools (texts, charts, notes).
  • Very easy to use.
  • Real-time integrating changes made by other users.
  • Easier for new team members to get added to existing boards.
  • The open space is a bit too large for each board. Maybe keeping it to the screen size.
  • Keeps me organized (used as a planner).
  • Saves time since all tasks are in one place.
Very easy to learn how to use if the user has basic knowledge of other programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc). The only part that seemed more difficult than it had to be was adding new users.
I have not used Lucidspark integrations with Slack, Google Drive, and Lucidchart.
I really do enjoy using Lucidspark as a weekly and daily organizational means for my team. I do not use it for anything particularly important, since we have our own in-depth system for that. This is used more so as a virtual whiteboard that provides a quick overview of tasks that need to be accomplished.
I have not had to use support for Lucidspark.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Lucidspark has more"fun" features that Google Drive does not. It seems that Lucidspark is more up to date and having the boards free-forming makes it easier to use. Items and texts can easily be dragged and added anywhere on the board.
Good for overviews. I wouldn't use it for anything very important, since I cannot fully trust that the data wouldn't get lost or access be denied.