Easy to onboard and a good place to allow visualization flow during the brainstorming session
November 03, 2021

Yishan Sally Lu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark

We are currently doing 2022 planning and using Lucidspark to discuss the 2022 organization plan between sales and operation. I've also used Lucidspark to organize my thoughts on process flows and invite others to chime in.
  • Clean and easy-to-understand UI.
  • Easy to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
  • It took me a while to figure out how to use comments or label users for action items.
  • I wish there was a function to move the canvas easier (instead of moving the canvas with the small "map" at the bottom right).
  • With a much organized or visualized idea flow, we are able to discuss our 2022 plan in a more efficient way.
I didn't read the instructions or tutorial while coming into Lucidspark and I was able to start using it right away. The only thing I got stuck at the first use was how to move the canvas. My personal preference is to hold the canvas with the left button of the mouse and hold it to move the canvas around, but from my understanding, I'd have to move the region using the little canvas map. Other than that, I think it's an easy tool.
I personally have not used Lucidspark with Slack but have tried to export to Google Slides and Lucidchart. The export is easy to use and saves me to manually transfer the assets.
We miss the physical whiteboard at the office but this would do for a remote working situation (for now).
I have not used any support function.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

It is a good tool for cross-functional brainstorming and visualizing ideas. Most of us are very visual and organized and this tool allows us to do so.