Lucidspark - the great way to help with productivity and impactful daily progression
November 03, 2021

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark

I love the features for org charts. It's been really helpful to my ability to develop my skills within the Microsoft suite. It's really helpful to not have to manually add information, and use templates in order to help that. This has provided me with much quicker access to results and the turnaround of my workload has been reduced. this results in a much happier workforce.
  • Helps increase productivity.
  • Helps support visual ideas.
  • Simple implementation to software.
  • None.
  • As mentioned earlier, increased productivity.
  • Increased time saving, which in turn helps productivity.
  • A slight challenge in getting buy-in from others who have their own way of working.
I found it easy to use, and my knowledge is low. it's really helped me understand the software and not have to worry about my technical knowledge. My expertise in my role is supported by the expertise of Lucidspark. I would suggest this to others outside of my organization. I have already implemented this within my organization as it's so good at supporting.
We haven't used this too much yet, but are working to implement this with our Google Drive once we have organized the inherited file system.
As a whiteboard, we have resorted to using features within our project management software "ClickUp".
I haven't used the support as yet.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

It's well suited in a role that helps with organisational aspects of a c-level role.